- Without our specific written agreement you cannot copy, distribute, publish or alter the content of the Website. We do not authorise or control any links or references to third parties or their websites and we accept no liability in respect of them.
- Eco Dog Company Ltd are unable to guarantee the accuracy of information on the Website. We do not accept any liability arising out of reliance on the materials on our Website. Any articles and materials displayed on our Website are provided for information only and are not a substitute for qualified or veterinary advice. We recommend that you obtain specific advice in connection with any particular query which you may have concerning your pet.
- We may terminate your access to our Website at any time if, in our sole discretion, we decide that you are in breach of these Terms.
- We may change our website at any time without informing you. You agree to be bound by such updates and you agree to visit this page from time to time to check such changes.
At Eco Dog Company we understand that your privacy important to us. We promise never to share, sell or distribute your Personal Data with unrelated third parties without your consent and you can opt out of any correspondence with us at any time. The term ‘Personal Data’ refers to personally identifiable information about you, such as your name, e-mail / mailing address and telephone number. We confirm that any Personal Information which you provide to us, is held in accordance with the registration we have with the Data Commissioner's Office. We use your information only for the following purposes: Processing your orders; For statistical or survey purposes to improve this Website and its services to you; To administer this website; To notify you of products or special offers that may be of interest to you.
For further information about Personal Data and Cookies please refer to our detailed policy.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to provent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Returns & Replacments
If you wish to return an order, you will need to return any items within ten working days at your own cost for return or exchange as required. It is important that you obtain proof of posting as we cannot be held responsible for packages lost on return to us. If any goods are returned to us they must be unused, in their original packaging and in full re-saleable condition. Payments for any cancelled goods will be refunded within thirty working days once they have been returned, alternatively, we will exchange or offer a credit. We are not liable for damage or loss of goods during transit so we do advise that you insure any goods being returned to us.
You must notify us of any transit damage or shortages or of any complaint immediately and in any case within five working days from the delivery date otherwise the Goods will be deemed to have been accepted.
Prices and Payment
All prices are in Pounds Sterling (£) and include appropriate sales tax (VAT). Prices on the website may be subject to change without prior notice.
We offer our customers to securely and conveniently send and receive payments online using PayPal. When you use PayPal, your financial information is kept private and every PayPal payment is followed by an email confirming your transaction. You can choose to pay with VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Switch, Solo or your already registered PayPal account.This payment method passes your order along to PayPal who receive and control your order. If you have a registered PayPal account you can choose this for purchase without typing your credit card information. Signing up for a PayPal account is optional, which means that you as a customer can complete your payment first, and then decide whether you want to save your information in a PayPal account for future purchases.
All orders are subject to acceptance and availability. If the Goods you have ordered are not available from stock, we will contact you by e-mail or phone (if you have given us details). You will have the option either to wait until the item is available from stock or to cancel your order.
Links from our site
Where our site contains hyperlinks to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Accuracy of content
We aim to update our site regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material. The content on this website is for imformation purposes only and is not a substitue for qualified vaterinary advice. Eco Dog Company makes no representations or warranties (expressed or implied) and as such does not accept any liability arising out of reliance on the materials on this website. Eco Dog Company recommends that you obtain specific professional veterinary advice in connection with any concern you may have about your pet's health or wellbeing.
This website and its content is copright Eco Dog Company 2012. All rights reserved. Any redistribuition or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following;
- You may print or download to a local hard disk, extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only.
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
- You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the images, text or other content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Our registered address is; 59 Kingswood Lane, Warlingham, Surrey, CR6 9AB.
Registered in England and Wales: 07456112